90° Projection Surveys
If you are on this page we would like to first congratulate you on your purchase of a home or property on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
90° Projection Surveys are required by the Corps of Engineers for shoreline management. A 90° Projection Survey may be required by your Ranger for a host of reasons including getting a new dock permit, transferring an existing permit, and underbrushing. We have 10 years of experience with 90° Projection Surveys and will be glad to give you an estimate or answer any questions you may have.
Other services for Lake Hartwell:
- Compute volumes and help prepare dredging plans.
- Measure the cove to help determine dock sizes using the 1/3 of a cove rule.
- Locate the 656 contour to help determine gang walk length.
- Prepare plans showing existing docks and other variables to
help determine what size dock will fit in an area.
- Prepare a plan to show how many docks and what sizes will fit
for a raw tract of land.
- Help determine community dock locations and how many
slips/lots can be developed.